Thursday, July 07, 2011

Panda: Complete!



This is the finish product of my painting for my boyfriend Spencer. There are some changes I wish to make eventually after I complete the second painting... but only if he agrees and wants me too. This is the best picture I could get but I think it represents the real thing well enough. The painting probably took me around 10 hours all together to complete. I am not completely happy with it, there are things I would like to change or be better at in general ultimately.. but practice makes perfect, right?
I am in a rush to get ready and go out, but I will probably add more pictures later tonight! For now, here is a close-up of the panda's finished face.


UPDATE: Spencer loved it and the panda now has a new home above his television! 

No comments:

Post a Comment