Monday, July 11, 2011

Roses


I finally mastered the art of drawing traditional roses. I drew both of these (minus the ugly one cut off in the corner) freehand without any reference. I might even do a small painting of roses later tonight.. I know this doesn't seem like a great accomplishment, but too me it is.. Every time I succeed with something small, I gain more confidence in my artwork, something I have lacked and what has kept me from progressing.
Hopefully one day, I can finally say "I can do this!"
Side note: My boyfriend's mom makes the best nacho dip ever.. Full of cream cheese, sour cream, hot pepper, tomatos, cheese and green onions. This was my own personal carry home package from yesterday and will make for possibly one of the best lunches I have had in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment