Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good news!

I just received a call a few hours ago for a summer job at The Hamilton Spectator (our local newspaper) for an Architectural Technologist position! You have no idea how excited I am... but also very nervous. Even though it is only a summer job, it has the potential to turn into something so much more. I have an interview tomorrow at 10 am and I have already got my outfit all ready to go. After months and countless different resumes and emails, I am glad I (at the very least) have the opportunity to go through the interview process and receive feedback on my resume. If I don't get the job, I will still keep my head up, but I am hoping for the best! Wish me luck!

In other (not as exciting) news, I have more budgies to scan and have started drawing polar bears. Why? Because I am obsessed with them! I will post them as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment